Cornerstone SDS is an advice and information service based in the Aberdeenshire area. We offer support by helping you to understand SDS (Self-Directed Support) and the care available to you. Through providing guidance, we can help you make the most of your care package by finding solutions that best meet your needs.
We have a team of advisors who cover Aberdeenshire as well as Aberdeen City. Our advisors are here to help you make sense of self-directed support and will be available to support you for the duration of your care package.
A Cornerstone SDS Advisor will:
· Meet with you through an information visit and offer you advice and support
· Assist you to make informed choices about self-directed support and the options available to you
· Signpost you to relevant services and resources that meet your needs
· Support you with the entire recruitment process for direct payment personal assistants. We will advertise your vacancy, handle applications, support you with interviews and assist with references and disclosures
· Work alongside family members and professionals such as care managers and social workers to ensure you receive the best possible support
· Support you with direct payments by providing guidance on becoming an employer
Whether it is to ask questions or help you with the entire Self-Directed Support process, we are here to support you. Please contact us for more information.